6. In Eagletown High School, the honour students' average grades have improved steadily in the science courses ever since the science program has been reinforced with increased hours of study and outstanding teachers to help the below-average students raise their grades in science. However, even with the reinforced science program, many of the school's weakest students are still failing in science. Thus, the strengthened science program has been unable to achieve its intended purpose. Which one of the following identifies the flaw in the argument above? 10. Which statement must be true?Four married couples – the Gordons, the Hindlers, the Ilgors and the Jareds – are the only guests in a hotel. Each couple consists of one man and one woman. Some hotel guests are signing up for a trip to the Grand Canyon offered by a travel agency.
The following rules are known about the participants of the trip:
• When a woman signs up, her spouse signs up too.
• At least two men and one woman are signed up.
• Mr Gordon is signed up only if Mrs Jared is signed up.
• If Mr and Mrs Gordon are signed up, then Mrs Hindler is not signed up.
Exactly three men and two women are signed up for the trip;
19. Posthumous Award occurs when an award is given to someone, after their death. Choose one situation below as the best example of Posthumous Award. 21. If a legislature decides to fund agricultural subsidy programs, national radio, and a small business loan program, what 2 other programs can they fund?